Ball Watch Co. Engineer Hydrocarbon 'Mad Cow'
- Ref: DM1036A-SAJ-WH
- Movement: automatic
- Functions: automatic, time, day, date, anti-magnetic & 300m
- Dial: white dial with micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability. Day/date apertures
- Case: brushed titanium with unidirectional rotating steel bezel.
- Crown: signed screw-lock crown with locking lever
- Case width: 42mm
- Case length: 53mm
- Case thickness: 16mm
- Caseback: titanium with engraved signature & relief of John "Mad Cow" Hembel, the speed record holder
- Glass: sapphire crystal
- Bracelet: original brushed titanium bracelet with a signed deployment buckle with extension links & safety clasp
- Box & papers: no
- SKU: +129/S
A short info on "Mad Cow": The "Mad Cow" is in reference to speed skier i.e. John Hembel, who was the 1st American to break 150 mph on skis. In 2003, he won the World Cup Championship and has remained the top of the sport since