Rare 1980's Gerald Genta Arena Sport Watch from Switzerland. Complete with original box and warranty card from The Hour Glass, one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
Gérald Charles Genta, better known by his short name (Gérald Genta) (Geneva 1931 - Monaco 2011) was a luxury watch designer and artist. He is one of the few watch designers that we know by name as he created and designed some of the most iconic and precious mechanical timepieces of the contemporary history; currently highly demanded by watch enthusiasts and collectors.
- Ref: SSP.L10
- Serial: 112695
- Year: Circa 1980's
- Dial: Black carbon fiber dial with white bold numbers and date display at 6 o'clock
- Movement: Automatic
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 38mm (excludes crown & crown guard), 42mm (includes crown)
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet fitting up to 17cm + 5 extra links)
- Box & papers: Instruction manual, warranty card (purchase date 2008), and inner & outer boxes. The exterior of the boxes are in poor condition due to age.
- Warranty: 12 months in-house warranty
- SKU: +142/B
Stainless Steel on a Rubber Strap with a Stainless Steel Buckle, Automatic, Hours, Minutes, Date at 6 O’Clock, Diameter: 38mm, Thickness: 13mm, Black Carbon Fiber Dial with Painted Numbers, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant to 30 Meters.Comes with complete original boxes & dated paper.