Longines Automatic Cal 990.1
- Dial: champagne Longines signed dial with date aperture at 3
- Movement: Longines 990.1 automatic movement (very clean). 25 Jewels
- Crystal: glass (slightly scratched)
- Case: stainless steel
- Case diameter: 33mm (excludes crown)
- Lug to lug: 37mm
- Case thickness: 7.5mm
- Crown: Longines signed
- Caseback: stainless steel
- Band: new generic band with gold tone buckle
- Box & papers: no
- SKU: +116/X
Remarks: "The Longines 990 is a movement that is highly revered by watch collectors. It is often said to be one of the finest automatic movements ever made and it's continued use in very high grade watches today speaks highly of its design.
The Calibre 990 (and its variants) was the last automatic movement to be manufactured by Longines.
It was later acquired by Lemania and they produced it as Lemania Calibre 8810"
... taken from http://www.thepurists.com/watch/features/8ohms/ebellichine8810/ebellichinesrpt3.html