Tag Heuer Carrera 40th Anniversary Jack Heuer
Limited Edition of 1964 pieces
Box & Papers: not available
- Ref: CV2117
- Serial: SD8xxx
- Limited Edition Serial: 06xx of 1964
- Year: 2005
- Dial: silver/ Grey coloured dial, two dark-Grey sub-dials. Date aperture at 6
- Movement: automatic Tag Heuer Calibre 17 - ETA 2894
- Crystal: sapphire
- Bezel type: stainless steel, fixed
- Case: stainless steel
- Case diameter: 39mm (excludes crown)
- Crown: pull/ push winding crown
- Caseback: stainless steel engraved with 'Carrera 1964-2004, 40 years of legend' and signature of Jack Heuer
- Band: Tag Heuer rally-style leather band with signed deployment clasp
- Warranty: 12 months in-house warranty
"Of these various re-edition models, perhaps the most sought-after is the 1964 limited edition (Ref. CV2117), known as the Jack Heuer 40th anniversary Carrera. The watch was announced at Baselworld in 2005 to mark the 40th anniversary of the first Heuer Carrera, which was released in 1964.
The 40th anniversary watch was available as a limited edition of 1964 watches and was engraved on the back with ‘Carrera 1964 – 2004, 40 years of legend’ and the signature of Jack Heuer. The watch came with a black 20mm leather rally-style strap on a deployment clasp.
The design of the 1964 Limited edition is heavily based on the Carrera 1153S of 1969, sharing the silver/ Grey coloured dial, two dark-Grey sub-dials. stainless steel hands, orange centre chrono hand and date at 6 o’clock."
... taken from https://www.calibre11.com/tag-heuer-carrera-40th-anniversary-jack-heuer-edition/