Universal Geneve Gilt Shadow Micro-rotor Vintage Watch
Rare micro-rotor automatic movement pioneered in 1955 by Universal Geneve that are historicaly popular with airline pilots due to its high performance across widely fluctuating temperatures and altitude. Today it is popular among watch enthusiasts and collectors as it allows the wearer of the watch to have a deeper insight into the inner workings of the movement.
Note: this watch is 10 micron silver, not gold.
- Year: circa 1974
- Dial: Original champagne dial with gold baton markers
- Movement: Automatic
- Crown: Universal-signed crown
- Case diameter: 34mm (excludes crown)
- Lug to lug: 27mm
- Case thickness: 10mm (includes crystal)
- Band: Bracelet fits up to 16cm
- Box & papers: No
- Warranty: 12 months in-house warranty